Since Greg's last E-Bulletin, he has been busy in his new role as Minister of State for International Trade, as well as other things, Greg has been in Chelsea & Fulham where he:
- Attended Fulham-based Stoll Foundation’s commemoration of the centenary of the Battle of the Somme and the Stoll’s founding, held at St John’s Walham Green church.
- Held a meeting with representatives from food delivery specialists, Deliveroo, to discuss resdients' concerns about motorcycles on Barclay and Effie Road.
- Facilitated a meeting between Transport for London, Conservative Hammersmith & Fulham Councillors Greg Smith and Andrew Brown, and local residents concerned about TfL’s intentions to redevelop the former Parsons Green Depot
- Attended the Chelsea Society’s summer party
- Held his regular constituency surgery at Metro Bank on the King’s Road, Chelsea. To make an appointment for one of Greg’s advice surgeries, please send an email to email@example.com or call 020 7219 5448
To read his full E-Bulletin, follow this link here www.greghands.com