Kensington's MP, Victoria Borwick, has been busy on Select Committees as well as in debates in the House. In her Kensington constituency Victoria has (amongst other things):
- Visited several residents associations across the borough – in Dalgarno, Norland, Campden Hill, and South Kensington, and visited our great museums – the Science Museum, the Natural History Museum and the V&A to learn about their plans.
- This week I spoke at the Action Disability Kensington and Chelsea question time to an audience of local people. May I congratulate Jamie Renton for all the work he does highlighting the needs of his members.
- Many of you joined our wonderful celebrations for Tea for the Queen where 100 volunteers provided the most generous tea for 350 local residents, many of a similar age to Her Majesty, drawn from Housing Associations, churches and neighbourhood groups. Thank you to Zara Ghods and all her team at the K&C Forum for Older Residents.
- I enjoyed Iftar “breaking the fast” with the Mayor and other guests at the Muslim Cultural Heritage Centre.
- Meet your MP sessions continue to be very busy and I am usually assisted by the local Councillors as often the matters brought to my attention will be dealt with by the Council. I have no power of direction, so I can only support your local Councillors work.
To read Victoria's full Summer Newsletter please foolw this link: Victoria's Summer Newsletter
To get in contact with Victoria Borwick, MP for Kensington please email: